Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year everyone

This is what I looked like when I went out on New Years Eve. Not too bad for an old fat chick eh? Just wanted to say Happy New Year to you all. We're off on our mini break now (how Bridget Jonesey!!). I'll be back next week to "normal life" (whatever that is) and i'll be starting my new blog.

Thanks to everyone for your support and lovely comments this year, I really appreciate everything you guys in blog land have done for me. I hope you all have a fabulous year and achieve your dreams and hopes for 2007.

Bye!

10 comments:

Kathryn said...

Whoa, spunky!

You have great arms. If I wear no sleeves, it gives lil children nightmares!

Leighanne said...

Looking great!!!
Have a great time away:)

Chunky said...

Happy New Yar! (that's new year in pirate for the uninitiated...)

Looking spunky! And how many alcohol units did you have on NY?

michelle said...

Youlook stunning Bri. Have a great "mini break" and come back energised to get on with it in 2007.

Cinders said...

Happy New Year and enjoy your break.

Sue said...

Hot chick, I reckon!
Happy New Year, enjoy your break.

Mary said...

Old fat chick!!?? I am giving you a seriously hard virtual slap right now! You are a gorgeous woman and look at how far you have come. You have lost 23.9kg (or more, just going by your ticker) and that is nothing to sneeze at. Enjoy your break :-)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Woooohoooo you looked fantastic...
Oh and you still do today.. just i cant see you right now.. haha...
hope you had an awesome mini break...
Looking forward to the new blog. and a fresh start...
Cheers...Nannette

Suzy said...

Very pretty Bri!

Happy New Year!!!

angelfish24 said...

Looking good!!! I feel 2007 is going to be a great year for us. I can't wait to get to goal this year I hope. Hope you have a great mini break.