Saturday, October 28, 2006

28 October 2006







Before








After







Where has the year gone? I have finally put the outdoor setting together. The table is a bit dodgy and one of the screws won't fit in properly but i'm not taking it back. Anyway it looks okay to me!! haha
I can now see how the backyard is going to look once it's finished and it's going to be amazing. I have to now work out priorities with money and see if we can't get started sooner rather than later, fingers crossed I win Lotto this week and I won't have to wait at all!!

No weigh in today, couldn't be bothered. Plus I would have registered a gain anyway, probably a kilo. I really need to get back on track and start eating properly again, but we still have half a birthday cake in the fridge and I just cannot let it go to waste.

I am going to try and upload some birthday photos to my flickr account if I can find the password etc, will keep you all posted.

Have a great weekend everyone.

10 comments:

sandii said...

ahhh weigh in smeigh in! nobody should be weighing in after their b'day weekend!

you'll get back on track when it suits and it'll all be good.

remember, it doesn't have to happen over night, small steps.

i'm loving the backyard by the way.

am in Newcastle next weekend, Glendale Hungry Jacks on Sunday 11am... lucky it's not McDonalds or i'd be feasting on those triple cheeses. LOL

take care
:-)

Kellee said...

Hey - looking good! It must be so nice to have a lovely area to sit in on a Sunday morning... or anytime, really. Doesn't even look like the same area!

Yes, lunch is a must. I will contact you.

Don't worry about not weighing in - think of it as an extra little birthday present to yourself and get back onto it soon. You only turn forty once!

Chunky said...

Looking great! I'm with the girls, if you can't have a guilt free birthday, what can you have?

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Back yard is looking fab....
Just the right time of year to have it nearly finished....
We had minus 2 here last night..brrrrrr Blasted tasmanian weather....
I think I might come up there and live near you guys.....
Hmmm will be going to Newcastle hopefully in the near future... had a wonderful first night with my man there... ;o) ( oh just talking of course) hehe

Leighanne said...

The setting looks great!!
i gained a kilo this week too:)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hello again Bri.. I have sent you an email....

Anonymous said...

Must be the week for gaining kilos. I gained 1 kilo too!! Must be something in the air. The lull before the madness when we realise Christmas is just XX weeks away, and the new year resolutions!
Your backyard looks fantastic, and I can picture you out there enjoying many a fine day and evening. Breakfasts, BBQ's, romantic evenings, just chilling out reading a book... You will love it. Beautiful setting.

Mary said...

Hey, you are making me even more eager to own a place of my own! In all the rentals I've been in, I'd always think of how I could do them up but of course can't. Lucky lady :-)

sassy said...

Back yard look great, Briony!

xx sassy

Jonny 5 said...

Belated happy birthday. You look way younger than 40! The outdor area looks really nice. AS for the food thing... everything in moderation... portion control is the key.

J