Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas




Just a quick update to say "Merry Christmas" to you all. Sorry, I haven't had time to update for ages and it doesn't look good for the next week.







Robbie was brilliant. I didn't take my camera cos I didn't think we'd be very close but we were basically up the front, so I was spewing!!!! It was a great night even though he bagged out all the Perth people and also Shane Warne, which I thought was a bit rude. He's a great entertainer. Here is a photo of me just before we were leaving to go to Suncorp Stadium, you can tell how excited I was!!! hehe











My work weekend away was good, not as good as last year but then I was still getting over Robbie and my fly by less than 24 hour visit to BrisVegas!!









I finally met Kellee. She is brilliant and I love her to pieces. We didn't have long together and what time we did have we mostly spent listening to my DH who was running off at the mouth as usual, but very funny with it! (Sorry Kellee!! hehe).





I also was very priviliged to get lots of cuddles from Toby. He is just SO cute.




Anyhoo, that's it for me probably for the rest of this year, so i'll sign off, say "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" and when I come back after trecking through the Blue Mountains for a couple of days and then Dubbo Zoo (hope the animals don't smell too much! haha) I will be extra motivated to get rid of the rest of my blubber.





I will be starting my new blog on 8th of January - hope to see you all there!!!!!




Ciao for now, have a good one.




Bri



5 comments:

Cinders said...

You are too kind with your 'hotness' comments.. You're not too bad yourself for an old chick (of course I'll be there in a couple of months also) *le sigh*. Good to hear you had a good time with Robbie and how fab to have such good seats. Bizarre he would hang sh*t on Warnie isn't it? Happy a happy Xmas and New Year and hope Lachie has a great day also. You'll have to upload some Xmas photos. See ya xx

michelle said...

Although you ar ebusy you are certainly having lots of fun times.Think of all you have done since turning the big "40" It will be fun to see what you get up to next year.

Jadey said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year hun! I'll see you next in the new "pad" I guess :P

Chris H said...

Have a fantastic time over the holidays, enjoy Xmas with your "boys". Look forward to reading your blog in the new year. I would probalby bag Shane Warne as well! But then, I'm a Kiwi eh? !!

Chunky said...

Did you just have a 40th birthday? Dang, girl, you're looking fine. I wish I looked that young!