Sunday, December 10, 2006

Another me me

Borrowed this one from Hayley.

1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Divorced, ages ago, when I was 15 actually.

2) Are you a vegetarian?
Crap no, bring me a cow and a sheep and a pig and I will devour them in their entirety.

3) Do you believe in Heaven?
Sure they are in the chocolate isle, I’ve seen them, but I don’t dare to touch!

4) Have you ever come close to dying?
Only when my heart was broken and I felt like dying, but not really.

5) What jewelery do you wear 24/7?
Wedding ring, engagement ring, eternity ring, ball earrings.

6) Favourite time of day?
Getting home from work. Sleeping in with the little DS, especially when he climbs all over me and gives me big kisses and cuddles.

7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yes.

8) Do you wear makeup?
Yes, I have really crappy skin (probably because I wear makeup every day)

9) Ever have plastic surgery?
Not yet. I would love to get a breast reduction if/when I ever have the money.

10) Do you color your hair?
Absolutely.

11) What do you wear to bed?
In winter, PJ’s, in summer a singlet shirt and undies.

12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Yes, but I’m not listing the things here as I don’t want to be arrested!! LMAO

13) Can you roll your tongue?
yes.

14) Do You tweeze your eyebrows?
Sometimes, but mostly get them waxed.

15) What kind of sneakers?
Cheap Kmart ones, but I’m buying myself a good pair, if/when I ever get to the shops. I got a couple of vouchers for my birthday and I’m going to use them for healthy lifestyle options.

16) Do you believe in Abortions?
That all depends on the circumstances. I’m with Hayley on this one.

17) What is your Hair color?
Brown I think, have been colouring it for so long I can’t really remember! Hehe. Lots of greys now though.

18) Future child's name?
Not sure, I have only ever liked the name Lachlan and I have one of those already! hehe.

19) Do you snore?
When I’m drunk, or have a cold. But it doesn’t matter no-one would hear me over DH’s earsplitting thunderous snoring anyway!

20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Anywhere away from work.

21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No, well I guess if DS comes in with his, then yes, but none of my own.

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Pay off the house, get the garden landscaped, but DH a huge LCD plasma screen TV and have it wall mounted, also would get proper surround sound, all house stuff.Oh I would buy myself a huge diamond ring and get that breast reduction!!

23) Gold or silver?
Mostly I wear gold, but occasionally I wear silver, but NEVER together!!

24) Hamburger or hot dog?
The hot dogs in Europe are unreal, but hamburgers do just fine too.

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Is this a loaded question? Would the calories count? If the calories don’t count then it would be cheese and biscuits – but if they do then I guess I’ll take vegetables.

26) City, beach or country?
I love the country.

27) What was the last thing you touched?
Before the keyboard, the baby gate in the kitchen, I locked it for when DS gets up.

28) Where did you eat last?
In the lounge chair, we had home made pizzas last night. I had onion, capsicum, mushroom, pineapple, potato and a very small and angelic amount of lite mozerella.

29) When's the last time you cried?
Last night watching my Lost DVDs. When Sawyer tells Jack that he met his dad at a bar in Sydney.

30) Do you read blogs?
I devour them!

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Not on purpose!! hehe

32) Ever been involved with the police?
Yes, I LOVE men in uniform!

33) What's your favourite shampoo, conditioner and soap?
Charles Worthington Shampoo and Conditioner. I have to be careful with soap cos I’m allergic to so many things, so we use sunlight.

34) Do you talk in your sleep?
Apparently!

35) Ocean or pool?
Neither, can’t swim.

38) Window seat or aisle?
Window seat.

39) Ever met anyone famous?
Tommy and Phil Emmanuel – at the All Nations Club in Kings Cross, when I was about 16 years old. Andrew and Matthew Johns were at the Hotel on the day that Jason and I got married. When I was working in London my girlfriend and I got jobs at Wembley Stadium and we served heaps of famous British football type people (but we didn’t really recognise anyone) except for that guy with the red hair from Thank God it’s Friday. George Michael and Alison Moyet were rumoured to be turning up one night when we were there, but they didn’t front. If I think of anyone else I’ll add later, but obviously no-one earth shatteringly famous!

40) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life?
No, I’ts not over yet, so I can’t judge.

41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl, with a fork and spoon (allegedly the ‘proper’ way!!).

42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Oprah.

43) Basketball or Football?
Neither, don’t like sports.

44) How long do your showers last?
Quick as possible, no time for mucking around when you have a 2 year old harassing you.

45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
I have an auto but I wish I had a manual, they’re so much easier to control.

46) Cake or ice cream?
pass, I would rather have savoury

47) Are you self-conscious?
absolutely, who isn’t?

48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
I don’t even need to answer this one do I?

49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?
Yes. When we lived in London there are so many beggars. We used to buy them food instead – we were trying to be kind but I’m sure they thought we were dickheads cos I guess all they really want is a bottle in a brown paper bag!

50) Have you been in love?
Yep. Plenty of times. Did you mean “love” or LOVE??

51) Where do you wish you were?
On holiday somewhere nice, and safe

52) Are you wearing socks?
No. It’s summer

53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No.

54) Can you tango?
No

55) Last gift you received?
I got stacks of stuff for my birthday, too many things to list.

56) Last sport you played?
Squash

57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
My son

58) Where do you live?
Near Newcastle, NSW, Australia.

59) Where were you born?
Scotland.

60) Last wedding attended?
26 November – don’t remember much of it though!

63) Most hated food(s)?
offal

64) What's your least fav?
this is a silly question cos no 63) is the same.

65) Can you sing?
Yes (anyone want a copy of my CD?) Just kidding!!! hehe

66) Last person you instant messaged?
My friend in Sydney who I used to work with.

67) Last place you went on holiday?
Bulli, about 2 years ago.

68) Favourite regular drink?
Champagne, no surprises there!! If you mean non alcoholic then Coke Zero.

69) Tag 3 friends:
Whoever wants to – it is a bit time consuming.

70) Current Song?
Rudebox – Robbie Williams (4 more sleeps!!!)

Phew!!!

2 comments:

sandii said...

hi Bri,
whilst reading your blog i was thinking
check
check
check...

i agreed with alot of what you have written.

ahhhhh life is too complex and i'm feeling the same way!

hope you feel better.

i'm just waiting for our move to Perth on 14/1 and between now and then i'm just doing the best i can do!

my main thing is i WANT to eat what i want when i want it. i'm not comfort eating - just enjoying my food. why can't spinach taste like a cupcake made from real butter?

anyways, send me the new blog info if you want? would love to keep reading.

BTW you look great!
x

Anonymous said...

OMG Bri... I think we were twins, separated at birth !!! When I get the time, I'll do this too... actually, I'm watching "The Apprentice" now - so I'll be up for the next hour... so I'll do it now!

BTW... I've recruited another old ozgeek for a weightloss challenge. I feel like a beached whale at the moment. I hate feeling like this!

Hope you had a great weekend!! talk soon.